We have re-opened for patient care as of 05/13/20. ALL SERVICES will be by appointment only. We are not accepting WALK-INS of any kind at this time. We will not have unscheduled patients in the office, but we are dispensing through the door to limit contact as much as possible. If you need adjustments to your glasses or would like to pick up in office, please call us for an appointment, which are currently limited to Thursdays. All our shipments have been delayed and wait times have been extended for all services. If you have any questions, please feel free to call during our normal business hours listed below. Due to HIPAA compliance, e-mail is not the best way to contact us for personalized information.
If you have an appointment scheduled, you will be required to follow these rules in order to be seen. If you choose not to or cannot adhere to these rules, your appointment will be forfeit.
- Masks must be worn in the office at all times
- Temperatures will be taken at the door before being allowed to enter the office. Anyone with a 100*F temperature or higher will be sent directly to their primary care provider and their appointment will be rescheduled
- Anyone not feeling well, coughing, with shortness of breath or sneezing will be sent home and rescheduled
- Only the patient, and one parent/guardian if necessary, will be allowed in the office and exam room
- Anyone who has had a positive COVID-19 test or been in contact with anyone who has in the last four weeks, will be sent home and rescheduled
- Hands must be sanitized at the door before entering
We would recommend calling ahead so we can get your items ready for you and take payments over the phone.
Although we are now doing frame selects by appointment only, at this time we are not ordering frames for patient approval due to the manufacturers shipping and ordering being on hold.
Please check back frequently for updates. Thank you for your understanding
Dr. Cheyenne Huber, Dr. Nina Tran, and staff are pleased to welcome you to our office. We are conveniently located in downtown Martinez on Main Street and we are committed to providing quality eye care.
We are a VSP provider and offer a full line of designer eyewear, including Kate Spade, Gucci, Hugo Boss, and Juicy Couture as well as designer sunglasses and safety frames for the workplace.
Whether you require a routine exam, a contact lens fitting, or want to check your eye health because of concerns about glaucoma or cataracts, we are here to provide for your vision needs.
We will be delighted to have you and your family as our patients.